81.
18.
Forever counting down.
"Missing someone is part of loving them. If you're never apart, you'll never really know how strong your love for them is."
Damn.
Never been a narcissist but let's rewind the clock back to November 08 (11/8), when I spit the first song I specially penned down for you. Thank you. Enjoy.
Thoughts of you in my head are infinite and never-ending.
There's just something about you that's so captivating.
You showed the definition of love and how it's suppose to be.
Life is perfect when I see her smile and when she's close to me.
In my heart and mind is where you'll forever be.
You're the best damn thing that has ever happen to me.
You're better than a wish come true, more than just a fantasy.
It wasn't luck knowing you, Girl, it was destiny.
Love.
18.
Forever counting down.
"Missing someone is part of loving them. If you're never apart, you'll never really know how strong your love for them is."
Damn.
Never been a narcissist but let's rewind the clock back to November 08 (11/8), when I spit the first song I specially penned down for you. Thank you. Enjoy.
Thoughts of you in my head are infinite and never-ending.
There's just something about you that's so captivating.
You showed the definition of love and how it's suppose to be.
Life is perfect when I see her smile and when she's close to me.
In my heart and mind is where you'll forever be.
You're the best damn thing that has ever happen to me.
You're better than a wish come true, more than just a fantasy.
It wasn't luck knowing you, Girl, it was destiny.
Love.
wow.. Awesome
ReplyDeletethose were the days bro... those were the days