88 more to go.
I'm thirsting for your presence so badly, I'm dehydrating.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful that we are talking every night.
But.
Skype/FaceTime is just a temporary remedy.
Having you here in real time is the ultimate elixir.
"Come back, baby, boomerang."
"If you were worried 'bout where
I been or who I saw or
what club I went to with my homies
baby don't worry you know that you got me..." - 'You Got Me' - The Roots featuring Erykah Badu, Eve
I'm thirsting for your presence so badly, I'm dehydrating.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful that we are talking every night.
But.
Skype/FaceTime is just a temporary remedy.
Having you here in real time is the ultimate elixir.
"Come back, baby, boomerang."
"If you were worried 'bout where
I been or who I saw or
what club I went to with my homies
baby don't worry you know that you got me..." - 'You Got Me' - The Roots featuring Erykah Badu, Eve
No comments:
Post a Comment