You rather keep quiet
You rather keep it to yourself
I want you to share you problems with me so at least we can overcome it together
But I was wrong
You said you wanted time for yourself and I respect that
But what disappoints me is that you left me hanging
You wouldn't tell me what's wrong
You wouldn't tell me what's bothering you
I don't know why I was so worried
I don't why I was so scared
Perhaps you meant a lot to me?
But then again, I guess everything is one sided
I can't expect you to be feeling the same way
I can't force you to feel the same way I feel
If time could mend this, I don't mind waiting
Be it 1 month, 1 year and so on
As long as you're ready, that is all that matters
No comments:
Post a Comment