13th week since you left.
13 days before the Third.
And Voila, the date is 13.
And they say it's an unlucky number. Pfft.
Words can't describe what I feel, words don't explain what it means...
"I'll count the stars tonight, and hope with all my might.
That when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side.
If I could have just one request, stay with me girl I confess.
All my only dreams."
Come back, baby, boomerang.
13 days before the Third.
And Voila, the date is 13.
And they say it's an unlucky number. Pfft.
Words can't describe what I feel, words don't explain what it means...
"I'll count the stars tonight, and hope with all my might.
That when I close my eyes, you'll be right by my side.
If I could have just one request, stay with me girl I confess.
All my only dreams."
Come back, baby, boomerang.
No comments:
Post a Comment