Apart from the obvious of missing the one special person, how perfect their smile is, the way they laugh, how they are the light at the end of the tunnel, the ray of hope, the silver lining on the cloud, how their hair smells when the wind blows, the breakfasts, lunches, dinners and how their very presence creates such an impact in your life…
I actually miss getting text messages from you. Before, my phone would buzzed every minute or so. I miss hearing the custom ringtone assigned to you whenever you call me.
"In my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, Let it Be." - 'Let It Be' by The Beatles
How I wish I could look like Paul McCartney in the video above to show you the state of distraught that I am in since you're gone.
94.
I actually miss getting text messages from you. Before, my phone would buzzed every minute or so. I miss hearing the custom ringtone assigned to you whenever you call me.
"In my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, Let it Be." - 'Let It Be' by The Beatles
How I wish I could look like Paul McCartney in the video above to show you the state of distraught that I am in since you're gone.
94.
No comments:
Post a Comment