I don't where to start, but I'll try to keep this post short and simple
On this special day, I would like to thank my Mom for everything that she has done.
Her job as a Mom.
Her job as a Great Listener.
Her job as an Advisor.
Frankly speaking Mom, no other person can do all the jobs above besides you.
And Mom, I would like thank you for taking care of me from the day I stepped into this world and from the day I actually grow a beard.
Your love and guidance is what I need the most.
Your smile and presence is what I yearn everyday.
I can never repay you Mom, not with money, not with time and effort.
But one thing for sure, I will always pray for your safety and health, day and night constantly.
And on this special day, I would like to wish you Happy Birthday Mom!
May Allah bless you always Mom, everyday and every second.
Thank You
No comments:
Post a Comment