Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Taking A Step Back, Moving Forward In Life

So I guess This Is It…

Knowing That The Person I Love Has Found Her Life Long Happiness, With A Heavy Heart, It’s Time I Take A Step Back

Deep Down, I Know I’m Weak To Go Through All These

But At The Same Time, I Know I Need To Be Strong At All Times

If This Is A Test From God, I Will Face It With An Open Mind And Heart Cause God Will Never Test His Creations Beyond Their Capacity. He Test A Human To Redeem The Human Of His Sins, To Save Him From Hellfire

No Matter What, Life Still Goes On

But Like I Said Before,

I’m At Ease As Long As You’re Happy Even Though I’m Not The One Who Makes You Happy

Nonetheless, Praise Be To God For Giving Me The Opportunity To Experience Love For The First Time In My Life

Last But Not Least, From The Bottom Of My Heart, I Would Like To Thank You For Everything

My Life Definitely Changed Ever Since You Came Into My Life

And That Is Changed For The Better

Here's A Little Song To Summarize It All

Assalamua'laikum

PS: I'm Really Sorry If I Haven't Been Talking Much Lately

No comments:

Post a Comment