How I wish I had an ignition key to switch on and off to the fast life pace.
I'll try not to forget to put on the safety belt coz sometimes Life gets too fast for me to chase.
I'd step off the gas pedal and step on the brake coz I don't like Time to pass me by so quickly.
I hope my energy and will tank will always be on 'F' and not on 'E'.
I try my best not to change gears too much coz I hate driving fast and zooming pass You.
Sometimes I put it on 'R' just so I could reminisce the past along Memory Lane and History Avenue.
If Life starts to grey and rain on my road, I'd turn on the wipers.
If it gets too bright to handle, I'd lower the sun visors.
I'll constantly check the blind spots on my left and right.
It's important coz you can't forget what's wrong and right.
If it gets too dark for my vision, I'd put on the high beams.
To gleam the pathway for me to accomplish my dreams.
This road has no U-turns. All the roads go in one direction.
Sensible thought process before you speak and take action.
And when you're reaching your destination, I hope you'd be able to suppress your excitement and remain calm.
Look back in the rear view to review and reflect. Let's not let success make us forget where we came from.
Love.
I'll try not to forget to put on the safety belt coz sometimes Life gets too fast for me to chase.
I'd step off the gas pedal and step on the brake coz I don't like Time to pass me by so quickly.
I hope my energy and will tank will always be on 'F' and not on 'E'.
I try my best not to change gears too much coz I hate driving fast and zooming pass You.
Sometimes I put it on 'R' just so I could reminisce the past along Memory Lane and History Avenue.
If Life starts to grey and rain on my road, I'd turn on the wipers.
If it gets too bright to handle, I'd lower the sun visors.
I'll constantly check the blind spots on my left and right.
It's important coz you can't forget what's wrong and right.
If it gets too dark for my vision, I'd put on the high beams.
To gleam the pathway for me to accomplish my dreams.
This road has no U-turns. All the roads go in one direction.
Sensible thought process before you speak and take action.
And when you're reaching your destination, I hope you'd be able to suppress your excitement and remain calm.
Look back in the rear view to review and reflect. Let's not let success make us forget where we came from.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment