Anakin: "Are you an angel?"
Padme: "What?"
Anakin: "An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the moons of Iego, I think."
No wonder they say Anakin is the chosen one. Boy's got the force when it comes to pick-up lines. Real smooth, no doubt.
You should be careful what you wish for and be grateful for what you have. Fate might give you more than what you bargain for.
Love.
Padme: "What?"
Anakin: "An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They're the most beautiful creatures in the universe. They live on the moons of Iego, I think."
No wonder they say Anakin is the chosen one. Boy's got the force when it comes to pick-up lines. Real smooth, no doubt.
You should be careful what you wish for and be grateful for what you have. Fate might give you more than what you bargain for.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment