Friday, March 4, 2011

Dreams

First of, my utmost apologies for not giving the shop a proper update for quite some time. It is actually a place for me to express my opinions and a window for the brethren and readers alike to see the happenings of my life.
I am finally free from the clutches of evil examinations and satanic studying periods. My life is accelerating too fast for me to handle at times. But I'm thankful that I am able to keep up and go with it. Let's round up together and smoke the good times back. Sit back, light it up, grape mint flavour it, inhale, laugh, talk and late nights.

On another note, I believe dreams are just psychological reflections of the subconscious. Right? I shall not dwell too much on it.

At times, I'm mentally exhausted, emotionally lost. Where's the button I can push to hold time or make it pause? - HZQ



Pay attention to the following lines

"See, in my mind, it's like I'm perfect for Her, I gotta show Her.
But sadly, in reality, dawg, I don't even know Her.
But still somehow She got me infatuated.
Absolutely fascinated with the thought of what She might be like...

Okay, you say you gotta a man. I mean, I definitely understand.
I'm happy for you. Really am. I couldn't have been the only of fan.
In the world of a girl like you.
I mean you're beautiful and I'm sure he's a very nice dude.
It ain't no biggie, well I'm sure that I'm gon see you round the city
Only thing I ask if shit don't work out for ya'll, don't forget me." - J.Cole

J.Cole speaks everything that's going in your mind and heart when Love catches you at first sight, making the first move and getting rejected. Damn.

Till the next time,
Love,

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you say you gotta a man. I mean, I definitely understand.
    I'm happy for you. Really am. I couldn't have been the only of fan.
    In the world of a girl like you.
    I mean you're beautiful and I'm sure he's a very nice dude.
    It ain't no biggie, well I'm sure that I'm gon see you round the city
    Only thing I ask if shit don't work out for ya'll, don't forget me." - J.Cole

    Wow Can Definitely Relate To This

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. I'm sure you can, Bro. I know I can fairly relate to it. HAH. ;)

    ReplyDelete