Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Once Bitten. Twice Shy.

"And if I say I really knew you well, what would your answer be?
Well, knowing you, you'd probably laugh and say that we were worlds apart..."
- 'Here Today' by Paul McCartney

Twice. What are the odds right?
That's why they say Allah is great.
So what's the reason behind all this, God?
Becoz I have nothing to say. I think.
Do you?
Was that why you were rooted to the ground for a moment before moving off slowly?
I doubt so.

Maybe you've unintentionally forgotten or maybe you deliberately chosen not to remember.
Maybe you didn't recognize me or maybe you're just pretending to be that perfect stranger.
Maybe I should have just see it and not read them.

If you keep looking back, you'd never be able to move forward. If Life is too short for regrets, then I suppose I'm leaning towards it. Bummer.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment