When God Closes A Door In Our Heart,
He Will Still Leave A Window Opens
In The Same Note, I Believe It's Never Too Late To Change
It's A Matter Of Believing In Yourself
And
Putting All Faith And Trust In Him
Allah Is The Most Forgiving Yet Loving
And
Allah Is The Most Understanding Yet Merciful
Once Again
It's Never Too Late To Change,
A Change To A Better-Self
Ya Allah, I Need Your Constant And Never Ending Guidance In Life
Ya Allah, Please Show Me The Path,
The Path That Will Benefit Me Here And Hereafter
He Will Still Leave A Window Opens
In The Same Note, I Believe It's Never Too Late To Change
It's A Matter Of Believing In Yourself
And
Putting All Faith And Trust In Him
Allah Is The Most Forgiving Yet Loving
And
Allah Is The Most Understanding Yet Merciful
Once Again
It's Never Too Late To Change,
A Change To A Better-Self
Ya Allah, I Need Your Constant And Never Ending Guidance In Life
Ya Allah, Please Show Me The Path,
The Path That Will Benefit Me Here And Hereafter
No comments:
Post a Comment