Monday, January 31, 2011

(Trai)Torrass

I’ll never forget the last piece of advice he gave me, as we were leaving the restaurant. Just as he went out the door, the greatest player in the history of Liverpool turned to me and said:Fernando, Liverpool is a special club with special fans. They love those players who love wearing their shirt. But they’re not stupid: they know when players mean it and when they don’t; they know when it’s just for show - when a player kisses the badge and all that. They love to identify themselves with the players out on the pitch and I think they’re going to identify with you very, very easily.'

- Fernando (Trai)Torres talking about Kenny Dalglish (2007)

"Movement is part and parcel of football. I wouldn't be here if there were no transfers. I started off at Celtic. And if Kevin Keegan hadn't gone, I wouldn't have come here. The most important thing that we all must remember that Liverpool Football Club is more important and bigger than anybody. The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here."

- Kenny Dalglish (Transfer Deadline Day 31st Jan 2011)

Torres was seen training at Melwood alone. Just like how Mascherano and Xabi Alonso did the day before they left. You can fucking walk alone, Traitorres. Thanks.

On a more happier note, let's welcome Liverpool's newest signing Luiz Suarez. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment