I've been sitting my ass down on this chair, staring blankly at the MacBook screen, listening to our playlist unable to come up with something that's good enough to display the emotions/state that I am for the past few days.
I miss you more than any word in the dictionary or thesaurus can explain. This feeling I have for even encyclopedias can't explain.
This would be our normal talk time. The moment where everything seems extraordinary. A place where it's just you and me.
Gosh, It is totally different without you here. :'(
Life seems so stagnant and mundane to the point that I feel like a mindless wandering zombie.
Enough said.
I love you so much.
"You know you're in love when the hardest thing to say is Goodbye."
Love and misses.
I miss you more than any word in the dictionary or thesaurus can explain. This feeling I have for even encyclopedias can't explain.
This would be our normal talk time. The moment where everything seems extraordinary. A place where it's just you and me.
Gosh, It is totally different without you here. :'(
Life seems so stagnant and mundane to the point that I feel like a mindless wandering zombie.
Enough said.I love you so much.
"You know you're in love when the hardest thing to say is Goodbye."
Love and misses.
No comments:
Post a Comment