Hello, Hope.
Please come back to me.
Call your friend, Faith.
So we can all hang out. Maybe?
Ask Mr Motivation if he cares to join us.
Coz I need some confidence from his confidants.
How has every one else from the family been?
I am beyond fatigue and exhaustion.
I am constantly pushing the limitations of a boy.
Late nights.
Unhealthy food.
Bottled drinks.
Inconsistent and irregular slumber time.
Sometimes I feel that I just don't have enough time despite all these watches.
I'm drowning in fatigue that it seems to accelerate the hands of time.
How I wish I could grab those hands, hold them and cuff it...
Collect the sands of time and make a castle out of it...
Sometimes when something or someone pushes you so hard, it'd leave a mark.
If I carry on like this, it'd soon be embossed on me.
As cliche as it may be. Tattooed or Embroidery.
Sometimes when you get too focused on something, other stuff gets blurred out.
Funny.
I'm convinced everyone will get to and go through this light speed stage.
I just do not expect it to occur as though it's the Lunar cycle.
Well, if we're in the same shoe or boat, let's paddle hard coz the current is getting stronger each moment.
But who cares if we're tilting over the water fall?
Because I believe every one of us will fall.
Well, you can't have it all if you don't experience the fall.
Good luck with that.
Love,
Haziq
PS: Is every fucking movie gonna hop on the 3D bandwagon? It's overloaded already. -_-"
Please come back to me.
Call your friend, Faith.
So we can all hang out. Maybe?
Ask Mr Motivation if he cares to join us.
Coz I need some confidence from his confidants.
How has every one else from the family been?
I am beyond fatigue and exhaustion.
I am constantly pushing the limitations of a boy.
Late nights.
Unhealthy food.
Bottled drinks.
Inconsistent and irregular slumber time.
Sometimes I feel that I just don't have enough time despite all these watches.
I'm drowning in fatigue that it seems to accelerate the hands of time.
How I wish I could grab those hands, hold them and cuff it...
Collect the sands of time and make a castle out of it...
Sometimes when something or someone pushes you so hard, it'd leave a mark.
If I carry on like this, it'd soon be embossed on me.
As cliche as it may be. Tattooed or Embroidery.
Sometimes when you get too focused on something, other stuff gets blurred out.
Funny.
I'm convinced everyone will get to and go through this light speed stage.
I just do not expect it to occur as though it's the Lunar cycle.
Well, if we're in the same shoe or boat, let's paddle hard coz the current is getting stronger each moment.
But who cares if we're tilting over the water fall?
Because I believe every one of us will fall.
Well, you can't have it all if you don't experience the fall.
Good luck with that.
Love,
Haziq
PS: Is every fucking movie gonna hop on the 3D bandwagon? It's overloaded already. -_-"
No comments:
Post a Comment